In this series, the Imam vividly portrays the different phases the human soul passes through during its lifetime up to its death as well as the process of judgment of souls and the resulting eternal life in Heaven or Hell in the Hereafter. In breathtaking style the listener hears of the events that occur just before death and the events that come after it. The Imam gives a clear description about life in the grave, the horrors of the last day, the major and minor signs leading to the last hour and the day of resurrection. The Imam crowns this eloquently narrated lecture with the process of accountability and recompense. On the Day of Judgment those who pass the test will be rewarded with Paradise and those who fail will be rewarded with Hellfire.
- The Importance of the Hereafter and Death
- The Minor Signs of the Day of Judgment
- The Major Signs of the Day of Judgment
- The Resurrection
- The Non-believers on the Day Of Judgment
- The Punishment for the Sins of the Believers
- The Righteous on the Day of Judgment (Continued)
- Names and Rules of the Hereafter
- Hellfire and Its Life
- Some Actions That Lead to Hellfire
- The Ratio of People in Hellfire Compared to Paradise
- A Tour of Paradise
- Socialisation in Paradise
- The People of Paradise
There are no reviews yet.